Environmental Law And Policy Journal
University of California, Davis
School Of Law
Volume 20Number 2June 1997
From the Editors
- Bennett v. Spear: Did Congress Intend for the Endangered Species Act's Citizen-Suit Provision to be One Size Fits All?
- Back on Track: the Reversal of United States v. Olin and the Continuation of Retroactive Interpretation of CERCLA
- Federal Water Projects, Native Americans and Environmental Justice: The Bureau of Reclamation's History of Discrimination
- Re-Regulation at the CPUC and California's Non-Delegation Doctrine: Did the CPUC Impermissibly Convey its Power to Interested Parties?
- The Price of Poison: Real Property Contamination and Remediation Costs in Mangini v.Aerojet-General Corp.