Environmental Law And Policy Journal
University of California, Davis
School Of Law
Volume 18Number 2May 1995
- Ecological Nexus as a Basis for Environmental Standing: Environmental Science and the Law After Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife
- Environmental Regulation and the Fourth Amendment
- Yucca Mountain and the Tenth Commandments: Do Supreme Court Vacillations on the Tenth Amendment Provide Nevada with a Constitutional Argument Against the High Level Nuclear Waste Repository?
- They Might Be Giants: Wyoming's NEW Corporation Casts Shadows on the Nuclear Waste Game
- Who Gets the Water in California's Great Central Valley?
- California's Civil War Regional Management in the Bay Area
- Common Ground
- Resolving Conflicts Between Endangered Species and Man: Case Study--The Reintroduction of Gray Wolves to Yellowstone National Park and Central Idaho
- Bicycles and the Law: The Case of California