Environmental Law And Policy Journal
University of California, Davis
School Of Law
Volume 16Number 3May 1993
- The Case Against Lead: California's Proposition 65 and the Fight Against Lead Faucets
- Electric Vehicles and Energy Policy, 1992-93: Environment and Economy Can Co-exist
- Environmental Justice: What is to be Done?
- Cal/EPA: The Streamlined Permitting Process
- The Judiciary and Environmental Law
- The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Wildlife Preserve or Oil Reserve?
- Instream Flows and the Federal Power Act: Conflicts Between State and Federal Jurisdiction Over Water Allocation
- Environmental Mediation: A Viable Alternative to Costly Litigation
- Standoff at the Border: The Debate on Environmental Regulation in the NAFTA
- The Export of Hazardous Wastes: International Pitfalls / U.S. Solutions