Environmental Law And Policy Journal
University of California, Davis
School Of Law
Volume 16Number 1May 1992
Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Should The Endangered Species Act Apply Internationally?: An Analysis of Defenders of Wildlife v. Lujan
- The Price We Pay to See the Stars: Mt. Graham Red Squirrel v. Madigan
- Dolphins or Free Trade?
- The Spotted Owl Saga Continues: Lane County Audubon Society v. Jamison
- A Review of California Water Transfers
- Interstate Transportation of Hazardous Waste Materials
- Public Policy v. Property Rights in Hazardous Waste Law: Is CERCLA Unconstitutional? Reardon v. U.S.
- California Competitiveness and Environmental Regulation: Up Close with James Strock
- Pollution, Pesticides, and Cancer