Environmental Law And Policy Journal
University of California, Davis
School Of Law
Volume 12Number 1January 1988
- The Raker Act: Is San Francisco Violating Federal Law?
- Is PG&E 'wheeling' itself into profits?
- Hetch Hetchy -- From 'Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne' to San Francisco's water supply
- Hetch Hetchy: Facts and Figures
- Is restoration of Hetch Hetchy Valley feasible?
- Hodel's motivation for his Hetch Hetchy proposal
- Hodel's Hetch Hetchy proposal draws criticism and applause
- Justice Kennedy's fairness could be a boon to environmentalists
- First English and Nollan: The takings hot seat has turned out lukewarm